Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Goal....

This year's goal is hopefully an attainable one - to complete 60 pages - just a little more than one a week.  Simple, right?  Maybe now, when it is bitter cold outside and the boys are snowboarding/skiing and the house is quiet and I get the oh-so-rare "me time" AND I use that time wisely, this is an easy goal.  But what about when baseball season gets underway and we are out every night - what about when the pool is open and I want to be outside?  Will it be that easy then?  I guess we'll have to wait and see.  I struggle with making time for me and what I want to do.  I get so wrapped up in making sure that everyone else is all set that I forget about me and what I want.  Well this year, I plan to venture out and take some time for me - not a selfish amount - just a small amount of "me time" to scrapbook and write.  This will keep me happy and energized.  In doing this, I will be a better, happier wife and mom. 

So as of now - I am right on track!  Maybe even ahead of schedule...Yay!  9 pages completed!  Here they are - in no particular order.....








1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're off to a fabulous start. Keep it up--you CAN do this!!