Tuesday, February 16, 2010

100 Things I Love

My sister put me up to this challenge. Something about it being a blog chain that she was going to do and I should do it to. Nobody reads my blog but her friend Kayla, (Hi Kayla! Thanks for stopping by!) and sometimes Michelle does too. Mostly, it's me reading it to her after I call her to tell her I posted. I can't wait for her to read it herself so I read it to her instead. Incidentally, I just checked out her blog and didn't see anything about 100 things she loves. I couldn't get inspiration from her on this one so this is all me. And .... kudos to me for doing this before her! So, in no particular order, 100 things I love......
  1. Chocolate
  2. Lobster
  3. Listening to my boys sing along with the songs on the radio. They don't do it often enough.
  4. My camera - it does a fabulous job capturing life.
  5. My laptop
  6. My iPhone
  7. Digital scrapbooking - no clean up and if I need paper or elements they are only a click away 24/7
  8. Watching the birds that visit my feeder
  9. The first snow
  10. Music - all kinds - except Jazz
  11. The feeling I get after a good walk on the treadmill
  12. Freshly painted walls
  13. The first trip to the beach in the summer
  14. Watching my boys play baseball
  15. Playing board games
  16. Walking the Marginal Way in Maine
  17. My bed
  18. Reading a good book
  19. Blogging - wish there was more time to do this.
  20. A completely clean house
  21. Watching the sunrise
  22. Watching the sunset
  23. When Andrew laughs and it comes from his toes
  24. Snuggling with the boys
  25. Sammi (my Yorkie) at the top of stairs greeting me with smiles when I come home
  26. Bubble gum - I'm one of those obnoxious bubble gum snapping people
  27. Vera Bradley bags and accessories
  28. My wristlet - I haven't lost the bank card since I got one of these babies
  29. Clean crisp sheets
  30. The scent of Lavendar
  31. The end of PMS
  32. Sarah Jessica Parker perfumes and body lotion - Lovely and Dawn
  33. Watching Tyler take the shot and get nothing but net in a basketball game
  34. Going to the zoo
  35. Jumping in the leaves
  36. The smell of Spring
  37. A warm rain
  38. Looking at pictures of the boys when they were little
  39. Campfires
  40. Grilled cheese sandwiches
  41. Having a heart to heart with Mike
  42. Taking the once in a lifetime picture
  43. Goat cheese and strawberry salad - so yummy
  44. My Land's End slippers
  45. Sweatpants
  46. My life
  47. A thunderstorm on a summer afternoon - I don't like them at night though
  48. Marachino cherries
  49. Walking the beach with Mike and the boys
  50. Coming home from vacation - there's no place like home
  51. A great report card
  52. Snowmen
  53. Fresh cut flowers
  54. My Creative Zen mp3 player
  55. The color yellow
  56. God
  57. Raisin berry lipstick
  58. Watching videos of the boys
  59. Jessica Sprague's classes and products
  60. Tigers and lions and bears
  61. Manicures and pedicures - never had a pedicure but I know I would love it!
  62. The smell of a new baby
  63. Aromatherapy oils
  64. White noise when I'm sleeping
  65. Hooded sweatshirts
  66. Singing in the shower
  67. Jim Polito's radio show
  68. Glenn Beck
  69. Dr. Pepper
  70. Hiking in Purgatory
  71. Living in a small town
  72. Waterfalls
  73. My husband and children (I originally thought "that goes without saying" but then decided to include them - that's why they are number 73 instead of number 1) - like I said - "in no particular order"
  74. 1/2 decaf, 1/2 hot chocolate from Dunkin Donuts
  75. Tyler's developing wit and and sense of humor
  76. When the boys play nicely together and it doesn't involve electronics
  77. Money in the bank after the bills have been paid
  78. Remembering something I learned in Photoshop when I am scrapbooking
  79. Watching the clouds
  80. Learning something new
  81. Popcorn
  82. A cold room when I am sleeping
  83. Bananagrams
  84. Playing Rummy 500 with Andrew
  85. When a week goes by and we realize that we didn't eat out at all
  86. Almond Joy
  87. Hanging with my nephews
  88. Dancing like a fool
  89. Amazon.com - no lines, no waiting
  90. Avacados
  91. Memories of my Grandparents
  92. A warm hug
  93. Holding hands with Mike
  94. Christmas Eve at Doris and Bernie's house. Always a fantastic time!
  95. A day trip to Foxwoods with friends
  96. Opening the windows on the first warm day at the end of the winter
  97. Spaghetti pizza
  98. Watching my boys sleep
  99. The songs we sing in church on Easter
  100. Frogs - strange but true

3 comments:

LMcWilliams said...

Hi Scrappi - I know your sister (I call her Scrappily) and am also a member of the bloggosphere. I love your 100 things. I have to agree with the Land's End slippers and iphone.

Kayla said...

I want to hear more about The Marginal Way in Maine...it sounds like a novel:)

Unknown said...

Ok, I'm allowed back on your blog since I finally got my darn list posted. We've got a lot of the same--yup, we're sisters!